There are 4 double/twin and 1 family bedrooms in the Guest house.
All are ensuite with top quality fittings and showers and complementary toiletries. Fresh towels are provided daily if required.
All bedrooms have:
- broadband Internet connection – both wired and wireless
- tea/coffee making facilities
- complementary biscuits
- comfortable seating area with two easy chairs
- information on local attractions and places of interest
The quiet comfortable lounge has an ample supply of magazines, and maps, and information on places of local interest including eating places in Perth. It is the perfect place to read and relax, wait for friends and plan the next day’s itinerary.
Breakfast at Ackinnoull is a substantial affair.
- The first course is a self service buffet with fruit juice, cereals prunes, grapefruit and yoghurt. Porridge is also available.
- The second course is a cooked meal selected from a menu that includes smoked salmon and kippers as well as the traditional Scottish breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs mushroom and tomato.
- This is accompanied by tea, coffee, toast and scones with home made jam and marmalade.